We are proud to offer TeleHealth services for our patients to ensure everyone’s safety is secure during this pandemic.
Scheduling Your Appointment
- TeleHealth Patient Consent
- Follow-Up Medical History
- New Patient Packet (Non-Auto)
- New Patient Packet (for Auto)
Instructions for the Day of Your Appointment
A nurse will call you shortly before your scheduled appointment and perform a brief intake.
You will then be instructed to login in to our HIPAA Compliant TeleHealth link. There is no software to be downloaded. Simply allow the webpage to access to your device’s video and audio features.
Please be patient if the provider does not log in immediately. You will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
Tips for Your TeleHealth Appointment
Use a computer or device with a good internet connection.
Please be in a quiet place. No Driving!
For additional tips for a great experience, go to: https://help.doxy.me/en/articles/95861-five-tips-for-a-great-experience
Please have these items available for your visit, if possible.
- A penlight or flashlight to help check their pupils.
- A makeshift reflex hammer: a large rubber spatula, or plastic ladle or large plastic spoon.
- Something sharp to check sensation like a skewer, a toothpick, or a paper clip point.
- Please be indoors with a stool or something to sit on and ability to be hands-free.